How Do You Use CBD Isolate?
CBD isolate is that it’s super easy to use. Because it’s a powder, CBD isolate can be used in a wide variety of ways. Here is a list of some of the common ways CBD Isolate may be used:
- Eat or Drink it by mixing it into your food or beverage of choice. It will not affect flavors as it is both odorless and flavorless
- Vape or smoke it by adding to your vape juice or smokable products.
- Make your own CBD tincture by adding it to your favorite carrier oil such as MCT or Coconut oil.
- Make your own Topical by adding it to your favorite lotion or massage oil. You can maximize CBD’s anti-inflammatory and pain-reduction properties by rubbing the cream into your skin.
Some of the benefits/effects of CBD Isolate may include:
- Reduces nausea and vomiting
- Suppresses seizure activity
- Mediates psychotic disorders
- Reduces inflammation
- Fights tumor and cancer cells
- Combats anxiety and depression
- Tempers neurodegenerative disorders
In addition, CBD counteracts the drowsiness, paranoia, and memory loss associated with THC. Because of this long list of benefits, CBD isolate can be used to treat:
- Epileptic disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Chronic pain
- Neuropathic pain